HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A simple request?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 33
PL : 15.000.000
Zeni: : 200
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: A simple request?   Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:07 am

As the sun rose again, only five days to go until the Carnival, Kiki rubbed his eyes. Though the day before was one huge blur of battles to him, the seafood buffet had more than made up for it. It had been so good infact that he was inclined to stop in for breakfast. Rolling from the tree branch he was resting on Kiki took to the air. As he neared the building he landed and glanced up. Sadly the door was locked, with a small sign over the door. It seemed the buffet would be closed for three days, due to restocking. Kiki mumbled that maybe he had taken "all you can eat" a bit far, but decided to simply head somewhere else. At that moment however, he noticed an individual staring at him from across the street. Kiki got this a lot and turned, brushing his tail as elegantly as possible as he walked away. To Kiki's surprise, he found the same person now standing in front of him. The figure was a tall humanoid, with curled horns and long red hair. Kiki took a step back and prepared to defend himself, expecting another assassin, but the creature simply sniffed twice before noding. "You seem to be particularly strong, interested in a job?" Kiki floated up to be on eye level with the creature, grinning a bit. "What kinda job?" This response produced a laugh from his potential employer. "You see, I am from another side of this world. Many on this side refer to us as demons, I'm sure you got that impression." Kiki was not familiar with many legends, but he had seen a few such creatures in the past. The demon continued a moment later. "Our region is currently involved in a civil war, it's dragged on for well over twelve years. However we recently learned of a certain invention which could end it in one day. It is currently in the headquarters of the Capsule Corporation. If you could bring it to me, I could reward you handsomely."

A few red flags immediatly went up in Kiki's mind. "Your ki level doesn't exactly feel that strong, but Capsule Corps. is easy pickings! Why bother finding someon else?" The demon laughed again at this. "I suppose so, but you see, we are not alone in knowing about this device. And I'm afraid that the other faction has sent their best to collect it. None of our forces could match them." This made more sense, but Kiki still didn't feel right about it. Nevertheless, he agreed for the time being. The demon informed him that the object, a Makyo Wave Emitter, would be located in Capsule Corporations southern research lab. Kiki was tempted to head there immediatly, but he was told to wait for nightfall. Even if none of the staff could resist him, it would be best to wait until there were fewer witnesses. Kiki decided to take a nap while he waited, and rested in the shade between two buildings. As soon as the sun set, Kiki lifted back into the air. Under the cover of nightfall he headed towards the research building. Security seemed tight, but with his speed Kiki easily evaded the guards. It was tempting to just absorb them, but the idea of sneaking in struck him as fun. Once he reached the building proper he approuched the door. He was dissapointed to find it lacked a handle, it functioned entirally by security card. With no way to get through it, he instead floated up to check the windows. finally he found one that was open and slipped inside. The window led into a small office. He knew that the generator would be in the underground lab, and so his high point of entry would make things tougher. He considered simply blasting in, but decided to continue his game for the time being.

Kiki checked the room for security features, it seemed scarce for a major lab, before opening the door. The halls were empty, he had checked for powerlevels before opening it, and Kiki was uninterrupted as he headed to the elevator. He pushed the button and waited a few moments for it to open. He than entered and pushed a random floor. As soon as the elevator began to move he climbed up the top vent and floated down beside it. He waited for the elevator to stop, before passing it and landing at the bottom of the shaft. The doors opened easily from outside the elevator, and he stepped into the lab complex. From the moment he entered he could see he was in another world compared to the previous floors. Cameras rotated in each room, and every door was security coded. He did his best to avoid each camera until finally reaching the door. This was the tough part. He than had an idea. Turning around he sprayed the joints of the door, corroding the steel, and they easily slipped away. In the next room he found few defenses, but decided to fly over incase of security. He was tempted to use a gas attack to see if it would reveal beams, but he was fairly sure that only worked in movies.

Fortunatly he evaded them by staying atop the roof, and handled the next door easily. However as he stepped into the next chamber, a large steel scorpion faced him. Apparently the designers had taken his methods into account; the code not only opened the door, it shut off the guardian. Fortunatly it had been designed to fight humans, so despite it's size he hoped it was also pretty weak. The scorpion raised it's tail and fired three jolts of electricity downward, nearly zapping Kiki. He dodged to the side however. "I don't know who started this non-lethal combat trend, but I am going to kill them." His comments were cut short by another jolt of electricity, this one striking his leg. Kiki fell as the voltage course through his body, leaving him stunned once again. However it passed rather quickly, and he returned it with a kick to the scorpions body. This left a great dent in it's side, but it seemed unhindered. It now slashed at him with it's claws, but in this degree it was not as effective. Kiki caught the giant claw and easily tore it off. He than slammed the narrow portion into the back of the guard robot, and the light faded from it's sensors. Kiki dusted himself off before heading to the next room. "That's it, I'm fed up with this." Turning around he slapped his butt three times at the security camera, daring them to chase him, before smashing through the wall at full speed.

The walls crumbled as Kiki flew through them, the guards who could position where he was were simply blown away by the force of his movements. Finally he reached the room he sought, and approuched the table at it's center. A small steel sphere set at the center of the table. "Is this that Makyo thing..." As if to answer his question, the roof buckled in and a second demon entered. Kiki crossed his arms as he stared up at him. "Now that's just not fair." Ki quickly filled both his hands as he fired a large blast at the demon, but it easily phased around it. "Well, at least the part about him being strong was true..." He met Kiki with a kick to the stomach, sending the bio-android to the steel floor. Kiki pushed up again and flipped forward, coming down with both feet. He smashed into the demons chest, and drove him down onto the floor. The demon swung his arm to the right and smashed Kiki away with it, however he landed on one hand and foot. As the demon went for the sphere, Kiki leapt onto the table and swatted his face with his tail. He than thrust back his foot, sending the demon into the chrome wall. With his free moment he grabbed the emitter. The demon coughed a bit as he stood back up. "I see that coward is using other people to fight his battles as always..." Kiki kept the emitter under one arm as he turned and released a Sickening Gas attack. The demon gagged as he tried to chase the bioandroid, but stumbled in the pressure of the cloud. Kiki grinned and floated over to him. "For such a big guy, you have a pretty weak stomach." His tail snapped down and caught the demon, pulling his weakened form in easily. Kiki felt his ki return to it's full power as the demon was assimulated.

Kiki used the holes in the roof the demon had made to exit, before heading to the arranged meeting point. His client was waiting motionlessly by the side of the road, but smiled as Kiki arrived. With a flick of the wrist Kiki tossed him the emitter. "So, about that reward..." At this the demon laughed. "I don't really see why I sh..." he suddenly found Kiki's tail raised right in front of him, the force of the spray blast literally blowing him into a nearby wall. Kiki crossed his arms. "Don't bother saying it. There is no war, your some psycho who is fed up being weak and wants the Makyo thing to be stronger. Right?" The demon coughed as he pushed out of the hole. "If you knew, why give me the Emitter?" Kiki laughed a bit. "I wanted to see what it did actually. And if it makes you really strong, than when our fight is done, I'm going be even stronger. Hehe." The demon laughed at this as well. "I like that spirit, alright, let's see..." With a clawed finger he activated the emitter, and immediatly gasped. His muscles pulsed as the emitter spun in his palm. Suddenly it burst in a small shower of sparks. The demon exhaled long as he stared down. Kiki was astounded, his powerlevel had grown to a massive degree. The demon cast off the sparks with an extension of his claws, and laughed again. "Amazing! Shall we test it?" Kiki gave a quick nod as he dashed forward and kicked at his head. The demon ducked below and punched upward, knocking Kiki to the ground. Kiki had never felt anything so powerful, and had trouble rising.

When Kiki returned to his feet, the demon grabbed him by the neck and began to punch his stomach over and over. Kiki kicked at him, but his attacks did almost nothing. Even having absorbed the other demon, Kiki was unable to affect him. Suddenly an explosion of ki burst from the demons hand, and blew Kiki to the ground. He coughed as his opponent's foot smashed down into his chest. Kiki finally managed to roll to the side, and blasted with both hand into his side. It proved virtually useless, and so Kiki attacked with his tail. The demon let himself be half absorbed, before releasing a wave of ki. The blast left virtually nothing of Kiki. Using his ki he floated a distance away, as his body slowly reformed. However this took much of his ki. With what he had left he began to run from his opponent, firing quick blasts of ki and gas to try and sap his strength away. But the demon flew through them with no negative effect. He than caught Kiki and fired a ki wave through his body. Kiki was left fragmented again, and slowly began to regenerate. He rebuilt everything he could, but was left incomplete, his energy depleted. The demon shook his head and kicked him one last time. "You played along, knowing about the betrayel full well. I guess I can let you go for now. Since you killed my rival, it will be nice to have someone to test my strength against. Until then." He grinned once more before teleporting away. Kiki smiled as well, despite the fact that he was still without legs. Had he been in another mood, he had a pun perfect for the moment. "He knew about my saiyan blood all along, and wanted me to reach the verge of death. Guess he managed to play me afterall." Kiki could feel his conciousness fading, on the brink of the abyss. However his ki slowly returned as he rested, and he could feel his body regenerating once again. He did not test it however, instead he simply decided to sleep where he was until he was fully restored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gogeto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
PL : 80.000.000 SSJ 300.000.000 LSSJ 570.000.000 LUSSJ: 700.000.000 LSSJ3 1.000.000.000
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A simple request?   Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:40 am

4 mil

Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 33
PL : 15.000.000
Zeni: : 200
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: A simple request?   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 pm

By the way, I was never updated after this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple request?   

Back to top Go down

A simple request?
Page 1 of 1