HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rock Guardian part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gotenks
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 22
PL : Base PL:13.000.000/ SSJ1PL:32,500,000
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Rock Guardian part 1   Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:05 am

Gotenks walked on planet Earth he wondered if there was life on a other planet except Earth. Then Gotenks heard something coming at him he immidiatly turned around someone fired a kamehameha at him. Gotenks didn't think about anything he immideatly used a Chou Kamehameha at the kamehameha wave. Chou kamehameha overwhelmed the kamehameha. The man who fired the kamehameha was near to dead.
Gotenks went to the man. Blood was all over him. Gotenks tought, ''It's just a bandit.'' He again got attacked by bandits.

Gotenks tought, '' Where to these guys come from.'' He went home. Once he came home his mother began talking like, ''Why Gotenks, Why! You had to make your home work! First you fused with Trunks and look what happened to you why are you doing this to me. , '' Mom I don't have time for that I need to save the world of evil.''And that was a little bit how that night go.

The next day Gotenks tried to test his strength. He went out in the woods to fight something. He found a bear.Gotenks dashed forward at the bear. He gave him a punch in the stomache. The bear fell immidiatly on the ground. Then Gohan left the woods he decided to do something else. Because the animals in the woods were to weak. He heard a legend about guardians of a temple. The Rock Guardian, fire guardian. And wind guardian. The legend said that the one who defeats the guardians will become stronger.

The guardians were deep in a mountain. Gotenks went to the mountain. He came at a cave. It said engraved in a stone, ''Rock Temple.'' The door opened. Gotenks saw a giant. There was tremendous power around Gotenks. A very bright light came then a giant walked forward.''You must be the guardian of Rocks.'', said Gotenks. He went into his kaioken transformation. Gotenks flew high in the air he said, ''You're finished.'' He fired a Chou Kamehameha at the giant.

The giant looked at the Kamehameha. He raised his arm. Gigantic boulders came out of the ground they were protecting the guardian. The same boulders raced towards Gotenks, Gotenks blocked them all. With great speed Gotenks raced toward the giant he punched him and kicked him several times. It looked like it didn't even affect the guardian. Now Gotenks had a plan. He went to the ground. Gotenks used a Chou Kamehameha at the giants right leg. Gotenks then again went into the air he used Genki Dama at the giant's head. The giant's head got pulverized.

Gohan walked further in the cave on another stone engraved it said, 'In every cave there is a boss.' Out of nowhere a small man came he said, '' I am the boss of this cave.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotenks
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 22
PL : Base PL:13.000.000/ SSJ1PL:32,500,000
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rock Guardian part 1   Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 am

Gotenks said, '' I don't care if you're my mother I am going to finish you.'' As he pointed at the small man. The man said, ''Give me all you have.'' ''Okay here I go.'' Gotenks raced at the man he gae him a punch in the stomache. Then he would go high in the air. He said , ''Everyone of Earth share your energy with me. Ah he spirit bomb is fading.'' He quickly threw the Spirit Bomb at the small man that was lying on the ground. The man stood up and saw it coming his way he put his hands before him. He said, '' T-t-this is impossible! '' The man managed to throw the ball back a little bit back. But the ball again came back to the man. It went on like that. Gotenks said, ''I don't have much energy left. Okay it has been fun but now I will finish it.'' Gotenks let the Spirit Bomb go it was still in the small man's hands. Gotenks fired an Ultimate Kamehameha at the Spirit Bomb. It exploded and took the man with it. Gotenks fell on the ground and sai'd laughing , ''Phew it's fnally over.''

The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gogeto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
PL : 80.000.000 SSJ 300.000.000 LSSJ 570.000.000 LUSSJ: 700.000.000 LSSJ3 1.000.000.000
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rock Guardian part 1   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:59 am

nice 3 mil

PostSubject: Re: Rock Guardian part 1   

Back to top Go down

Rock Guardian part 1
Page 1 of 1