HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ssolanki
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Rules   Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:26 pm

what do u mean by god moding scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gogeto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
PL : 80.000.000 SSJ 300.000.000 LSSJ 570.000.000 LUSSJ: 700.000.000 LSSJ3 1.000.000.000
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: The Rules   Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Hello and welcome. These are the rules for this RPg

1) No God moding. if you are caught god moding once your character will be sent to the Otherworld for two weeks. if you are caught doing a second time you will be baned from this site. I am nice enough to let you slide once so please no god moding

1a) There is only one exception to the god moding. you have the right to do it if your Pl is twice as much as your enemy's but do it sparcly.

2) I dont care about the language, but if there is a complaint about it i will restrict the language.

3) You must post at least 4 times a week, i only allow exceptions if you can't post that many times.

4) Respect the members, unless your kicking thier ass...lol...otherwise please respect eachother.

5) If you are caught cheating at any time you will be kickedoff this RPG.

6) please have fun with it.

7) Newer rule: Please don't advertise for other RPG sites here. Mentioning them in passing is fine, but this isn't a webring to different forums, and I've seen how bad it can get when people are allowed to advertise. So, none of that, if you please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballzrpg.realbb.net

The Rules
Page 1 of 1